Wednesday 10 August 2016

Back to the PMT Blog!

Greetings Readers
Sorry for bothering you all to wait for 10 long days but I was busy with my own AIIMS 2nd counseling and NEET 2016 OMR and Answer Key Display and challenge procedures.All this stuff is technical and complicated these days,you know.I didn't get any AIIMS because hardly 25 seats had been vacated in UR quota.
Still I went to AIIMS Delhi for procedural tasks.Maybe later counselings will get me somewhere because unlike previous years no one has left AIIMS seats because of uncertainty over NEET results.People are even taking even half developed AIIMS even if they maybe getting marks sufficient to reach established colleges via NEET according to previous years cutoffs.
Although the campus,the aura,the people there are just stunning.Even if I couldn't get AIIMS Delhi for MBBS,the visit filled me with new energy and encouragement.If you are nearby Delhi and its convenient traveling,do visit AIIMS Delhi(college and hospital) during your NEET/AIIMS preparation once,it will give you the motivation you may be searching.
Stay motivated and Stay Connected.Post on Physics Study Material is coming up soon.
Till then 
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Can u pls suggest recommended books for chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://thepmtblog.blogspot.in/2016/07/books-and-study-material-chemistry.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete